Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dottiebox Mini - October 2013

This is the first month of Dottiebox Mini.  It's half the price of the regular Dottiebox ($13/month) and will contain 2-3 items each month.  I've been wanting to sign up for Dottiebox, but it still says it's out of stock, so I decided to try the mini version.

October 2013 Dottiebox Mini

This box included...

1.  Set of two magnets By MMC - These are so cute, but I just wish I had some place to put them.  Our fridge isn't magnetized on the front, only on the sides, so they won't be seen.

Value - $4.00

2.  Loose leaf tea by Danmala Tea - In this super cute pouch is a bag of tea.  The flavor is called Pistola Rosa (inspired by Annie Oakley), and is an organic botanical blend of Gunpowder Green Tea, Red Rose Petals, Sarsaparilla, and Orange Peel.  Sounds Good!  I can always use more tea.

Value - $3.00?

3.  Mini matchbook notepad by Dipdadip Design - The paper in this pad is lined notebook paper.  This perfect to just have around when you quickly need to write something down.

Value - $2.00

Also included was a 15% off coupon to Forest of Jewels.

Dottiebox and Dottiebox Mini both include all handmade items, so I think that's what makes these boxes fun.  It's not about getting more for your money with these.  I did like this box, but I wouldn't have bought these items otherwise.  I may stick around for the November box, but if there's somehow a way I can get the original Dottiebox, then I will probably cancel this one.

You can still sign up for the mini here.

2 comments:

  1. That tea sounds wonderful! I am already signed up for many subs. I need to cut back before I can try something new. I like tiesta teas a lot! I am now following you as a fellow MUTTER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tea is pretty good! I ended up canceling this because I didn't love it. There's so many more subs I want to try, but I can't get everything unfortunately lol. I have to cut back too to try new ones.

      Delete