Thursday, October 10, 2013

Le Metier de Beaute - October 2013

Le Metier de Beaute is a subscription box where you had to pay for the entire year up front (which comes out to $29/month.)  Subscriptions are closed and won't open up again until next July, I presume. 

October 2013 Le Metier De Beaute

This month's Le Metier de Beaute box contained only one product, the Peau Vierge Complexion Serum & Dark Spot Corrector, but that's because the value of this is $125!  This came at the perfect time because I have been looking for a product like this.

This is a 4 in 1 complexion serum that's suppose to help minimize acne and T-Zone pores, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, rebuild skins appearance, and correct dark spots, uneven skin tones, and scarring.

I have just started using this every other night like suggested.  I'm very happy to be trying out this product, and I hope I see some results soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment