Friday, December 20, 2013

Fabletics - December 2013

This is my second month getting an outfit from Fabletics.  I used to subscribe to Ellie, but decided to cancel and join Fabletics.  I think Fabletics is better because you don't have to pay for shipping and you get points for purchases and reviewing items.  If you get enough points, you can receive an outfit for free!  Also, you can skip without calling.

The new collection this month is called "Winter Warrior" and I chose 'Dynamic.'



I got the exact tank top, but instead of the black leggings I got them in "Rouge."  I just had to have them in red, they are such a pretty color.  There was another outfit that had the 'Rouge' leggings, but I didn't like the jacket it came with.

Dynamic

I love the quality and how comfortable these items are.  I have already worn them while working out. Fabletics starts at $49.95/month.  Some outfits even come with an accessory like a scarf, sports bra or headband!  Those tend to be a little more money. 

I can't wait to see the new collection they have for January! Sign up here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment