Friday, December 20, 2013

Julep Maven Box (It Girl) - December 2013

It's been a while since I've taken a Maven box.  This month I decided to go with It Girl.

December 2013 Julep Maven Box - It Girl
I chose 'It Girl' because of the Christmasy-themed colors.  Even though, I have yet to try these out!  I was initially drawn to the glittery gold and green shades.  The red I don't care much for, but I'm sure I will use it eventually.

'It Girl'
The shades included are: "Celia," "Shoshanna," and "Evelyn."  I also decided to get this box because I wasn't interested in the eyeshadow palette.  Even though I'm obsessed with buying all sorts of palettes these days, I have enough neutrals.

Extra
The extra for this month was two hair ties from Twistband.com.  They have their own subscription box, but I will pass on this one because I don't need that many hair ties.

Over all, I'm pleased with what I got.  Julep only costs $19.99/month and you can skip as many months as you like.

I'm debating whether or not I should get a January box since I've acquired quite of few polishes lately!

4 comments:

  1. I really only like one color from January's box. So I'm probably going to skip it for now and hopefully just get that one color later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is only one I like as well. Still not sure if I will skip or not though!

      Delete