Friday, December 20, 2013

Julep Maven Box (It Girl) - December 2013

It's been a while since I've taken a Maven box.  This month I decided to go with It Girl.

December 2013 Julep Maven Box - It Girl
I chose 'It Girl' because of the Christmasy-themed colors.  Even though, I have yet to try these out!  I was initially drawn to the glittery gold and green shades.  The red I don't care much for, but I'm sure I will use it eventually.

'It Girl'
The shades included are: "Celia," "Shoshanna," and "Evelyn."  I also decided to get this box because I wasn't interested in the eyeshadow palette.  Even though I'm obsessed with buying all sorts of palettes these days, I have enough neutrals.

Extra
The extra for this month was two hair ties from Twistband.com.  They have their own subscription box, but I will pass on this one because I don't need that many hair ties.

Over all, I'm pleased with what I got.  Julep only costs $19.99/month and you can skip as many months as you like.

I'm debating whether or not I should get a January box since I've acquired quite of few polishes lately!