Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bonjour Jolie - March 2014 (The Luck of the Irish)

"This March enjoy a little bit of Ireland!"

I was very surprised to see my March Bonjour Jolie box in the mailbox today.  I did get a shipping notification a few days ago, but the tracking never updated.  What a nice surprise!

Bonjour Jolie is a period subscription box service that sends you pads/tampons etc of your choosing, food, pampering items, and a gift every month.  The box costs $16/month plus $5 for shipping.  For Canada, shipping is $10, and for everywhere else, $16.  Sign up here!!!

March 2014 Bonjour Jolie

This is an obvious St. Patricks Day/Irish themed box!  I love the packaging, per usual.  First up, we have...

The Edibles

The Edibles

Oatfield Orange Chocolate Roll - These are really good!  They have a soft chocolate center with a hard outer orange shell. ($2)

Oatfield Irish Butter Toffee - I'm not a huge toffee fan, but I will give these a try! ($1)

Oatfield Chocolate Peppermints -  There's really nothing better than chocolate and mint together, in my opinion.  The outside is a hard peppermint, while the inside is chocolate! ($1)

The Oatfield Sweetshop is the oldest confectionary shop in Ireland!

Bewely's Tea Company Caramelized Tea Biscuits - These are supposedly good to drink with tea, but I wouldn't know because I have already ate them...by themselves!  I love cookies like this! ($1)

The Blarney Stone Farm Honey Sticks - I don't care for honey much, but I love having it in my tea when I have a sore throat.  This company has producing honey for over 50 years! ($ 2)

Bewely's Tea - I can never have too much tea, and I love how this box sends out different brands!  Bewely's is one of the oldest tea companies in Ireland, and they have been making it since 1840. ($1.30)

The Gift

The Gift

Silver Shamrock and Shell Bracelet - This bracelet is adorable!  I would wear this other times during the year besides March.  The charms are really tiny and very cute.  It comes with a four leaf clover charm and a green shell.  Mine is a little chipped at the edge, but it's not a big deal. ($14)

The Pampering

The Pampering


The Blarney Stone Farm Castle Soap - This soap is made and doesn't seem to have much of a scent.  I run out of hand soap fairly quick so this is nice to have. ($2)

The Blarney Stone Farm Lotion Bar - These are made with beeswax, cocoa butter and coconut oil.  It has a very nice smell and seem very moisturizing. ($2.30)

Basic Earth Botanicals Massage Bar - I don't typically use shower bars, but I'm excited to try this.  It has a very nice scent to it.  It's made with Eucalyptus and Lemon Myrtle. ($2)

Also, Feminine wipes and Advil are included, like always.

Everything in this box has been imported from Ireland, except for the massage bar and the bracelet.  I'm always impressed with how they package these boxes and have yet to be disappointed!  Can't wait for April!

2 comments:

  1. aww wow I've never seen this before and so different to your normal beauty box that people get. Great post hun xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete