Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thursday Thoughts



I'm linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.  This is my first time doing this and I thought it would be fun!  It's a little late in the day to post this, but better late than never!

- I finally got what I ordered from JnMstudio on Etsy today in the mail.  It took a month, literally, but I'm happy with my items!  I purchased post-it-notes to use in my Erin Condren planner.



- I'm over this cold weather; I'm so jealous my friend is going to Florida on vacation next week.

- I signed up for a parent/toddler class that starts next Tuesday and I'm pretty nervous about that.  I know this will be good for my daughter to meet other kids her age and for me to meet other parents.  Most of my friends are still single without children.

- I'm super excited for the new Nike's that I ordered yesterday!  I ordered a customized pair where you get to choose the colors you want.  Only some styles allow you to do this; they don't cost any more than the usual price.  It can take up to 4 weeks to be made, but I'm hoping to get them sooner.  I played around with the customization options forever and this what I finally came up...hours later...


That's it for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment