Monday, August 11, 2014

Bonjour Jolie - August 2014 (Travel the World With Us!)

"For August, sit back, relax, take a trip with us and explore the world!"


This month's Bonjour Jolie box is all about travel.  You basically get "travel" around the world, experiencing different products while staying home!  I love how every box has a theme.  Bonjour Jolie is a period subscription box that costs $16 + shipping & handling where you get a choice of pads/tampons, a gift, pampering items and food.  They also ship internationally!



August 2014 Bonjour Jolie



The Gift...



The Gift


Washington:  Gold Travel Charm Bracelet - Here we have a handmade gold-toned travel bracelet with several different charms.  This bracelet is so adorable and I can't wait to wear it!  ($20)



The Pampering...



The Pampering



California:  Sonoma Soap Company Hair Care Set - This set is made of freshly crushed grape seed, red raspberry and green apple extracts.  I love getting travel sets of shampoo's and conditioners.  They are great for when I'm running out at home or traveling, obviously! ($2.50)

New York: Tocca Body Wash and Body Cream - These items are fragranced with grapefruit and cucumber.  I always end up having to buy these items before going out of town, thankfully I don't have to now. ($4.50)

England: I Love Mango and Papaya Massage Bar - This is a soap free bar to help you feel refreshed.  I love the scent of this! ($2)

Also pictured: Feminine wipes and two packets of Advil, which always come in the box.



The Edibles...



The Edibles



Brazil:  Bauducco Wafers - These are vanilla wafers filled with rich chocolate cream layers.  I already ate these and they're pretty good. ($2)

Indonesia:  Balis' Best tea Candy - I haven't tried these yet, but they seem interesting.

Argentina:  Arcor Fruit Candy - This candy has a soft center, and is made with real fruit.  

Italy:  Glitterati Elegant Mints - These mints are flavored.  You can't tell from the picture, but these are super tiny.  They're really good, though! 

Germany:  Haribo Gummi Bears - I'm sure everyone has had these!  I love this tiny packet, the bears are a mini-size too!

Spain:  Chupa Chups Lollipops - I have heard of these before, but never had one.  I didn't even realize that Salvador Dali created their logo!

England:  Ahmad Tea - I got the Blackcurrant flavor.

Sri Lanka:  Dils Royal Tea - Blueberry tea flavor.

Turkey:  Galil Tea - Pomegranate.

Japan:  Maeda - en Tea - It's green tea of course, my favorite. 



As usual, I'm happy with this month's box.  I'm hoping September's box will be amazing, it is my birthday month!

No comments:

Post a Comment