Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks and Reveal!

Ipsy is a subscription service where subscribers receive 4 - 5 deluxe/full-size beauty items each month.  It's only $10/month and all items come in a cute bag!


Sneak Peek #1






Subscribers will either get a deluxe sample of Perversion Mascara by Urban Decay or an Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil.



Sneak Peek #2






It doesn't how many products pictured here that subscribers will get.  I'm assuming it's possible to get several of these.  I found out what I'm getting in my Glam Room already and it shows I will be getting 3 of these products.  I will explain about that below.

The products pictured here are:  Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner, Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil, Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample, Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo, J. Cat Beauty Flying Solo Eye Shadow, and Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo.


Sneak Peek #3






Each subscriber will get one of these lip balms:  Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner, Bee All Natural Organic Grapefruit Lip Balm, and Absolute Lip Balm.


When I signed on to the Ipsy website, a window popped up asking if I wanted to see my Glam Room early.  In order for me to do that I had to post on Facebook that I was excited about my August bag and subscribe to some YouTube channels ( I can always delete that later and probably will.)  By doing that, my glam room appeared...






Also, you can see what the bag looks like...a pencil case.  It makes sense because the theme is "Beauty Schooled."  Like I mentioned before, my room is showing I'm getting 3 products from Sneak Peek #2.  I hope this is correct because I would love to get this bag!  I was hoping to be able to try the new mascara.

And here are all the rest of the items...






I probably won't post the rest of the sneak peeks since we know all the rest of the items.  Sign up for Ipsy right here!  It's only $10/month.



*Disclaimer:  This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment