Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0

I typically post about subscription boxes etc, but I decided I wanted to add other things to my blog.  I decided to participate in Bout of Books for the first time ever.  I've really been getting into reading, when I have time.




Bout of Books



The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team



As far as goals go, I have decided I want to read at least 3 books total during that week and at least 100 pages each day.  I have never read more than one book in a week so this will be a challenge for me.  It's hard to get a lot of reading done while taking care of my 2 1/2 year old daughter all the time!

Here are the books I plan on reading...



     




I picked a shorter book just in case, but if I finish all of these and still have time, I will add another one to the list.  This list may change anyway, but I will just have to see how it goes...

Are any of you participating, and if so, what are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment