Monday, November 10, 2014

Fortune Cookie Soap - Winter 2014 Soap Box (Old Fashioned Family Christmas)

This is my favorite Soap Box that I've received so far because of the theme.  It's based off the movie Christmas Vacation, my favorite Christmas movie.









This box is sent quarterly and costs $19.99/every 3 months.  It's $28 for Canada and $34 for International.  Also, each box comes with a $10 Gift Certificate that can be used in their store!  I believe you can still sign up for the Winter Box.







"Moose Mug" Cuticle Butter - Can I refill your egg nog...?  I love the smell of this cuticle butter.  It has scents of rich cream, egg, and a hint of nutmeg.  I don't typically use anything on my cuticles, but I tried and it makes them really soft and look a lot better.

"Mele Kelekimaka" OCD Hand Sanitizer - With visions of swimming pools dancing in your head.  All I can smell in this is the alcohol, but it's suppose to smell like tropical spiced rum, Tahitian vanilla, jasmine petals, and wood.  I do love keeping these little sanitizers in my purse.

"'Tis the Season to be Mary" Fortune Cookie Soap - Buy this for your wife...God rest her soul.  I love these soups, and they always come with fortunes in them, which is even more fun!  This has a hint of sweet almond and tobacco.  Reading the description, I first thought that I wouldn't like the scent of this soap because I can't stand tobacco smell, but I actually love it.  It doesn't really smell like tobacco at all.






"Sparky" Hydrate Me - "We dedicate this to the FCS Family Christmas, drumroll please!"  Mine kind of looks strange, but it smells good!  It has scents of vanilla pumpkin, brown sugar, pecans and whipped cream.  I believe these came in different colors too.

"SQUIRREL!" Whipped Cream - "Handmade with a special low cholesterol recipe."  This is infused with apples, strawberries, plums, oranges, and limes.

Each subscriber got one of four whipped cream scents.  The others are:  "Jelly of the Month Club," "Jello Surprise," and "Bend Over & I'll Show You."

"I Pledge Allegiance, Amen!" Shower Steamer - "They want you to say the damn grace...!"  I was so happy to get one of these, I love shower steamers!  This smells like balsam, mint, garden herbs, and mint.






"Fried Pussycat" Whipped Soap - "Because who doesn't want to smell like fried pussycat!"  I don't believe I've tried whipped soap before, but this has scents of plum, caramel, bourbon vanilla and jasmine.  It does smell pretty good!

"Christmas Bonus" Deep Conditioner - This is a mystery.  If you can guess what it smells like, you could win a $50 FCS Gift Certificate.  Hopefully, I can figure this out!

The actual collection launches November 21st.  I'm planning on buying some of these products using my $10 off code!

No comments:

Post a Comment