Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 2014 - Birchbox

Birchbox is a beauty subscription service that costs $10/month.  They send about 4 -5 samples in each box.  Sign up here!



November 2014 Birchbox






amika Nourishing Mask - This is the item I picked for my Birchbox this month.  I love hair masks.  It hydrates while repairing damaged hair.  I can't wait to try this!

Not Soap, Radio Body Wash - This scent is exclusive to Birchbox.  The one I received is "Joy Inducing," smells of lemon sugar.  Each different body wash scent is supposed to take aim at a specific frustration.






dr. brandt pores no more vacuum cleaner -  I've heard of this product before and was interested in trying it out.  It's suppose to suck the dirt out of your pores.

Make Silk Cream Lipstick - The colors are pretty, but I don't like this type of packaging.  It would have been better to receive a deluxe sample of one color, an actual tube of lipstick.






RUFFIAN Nail Lacquer in RUFFIAN Naked - I've gotten one of these nail polishes in a previous Birchbox and I do like it, but I wish I could of gotten a more exciting color.  At least this is a nice, basic color that I can use.

Chua Chocolatier - This was an extra in the box.  I love chocolate so I was very happy to get this!

I loved everything I got in my Birchbox this month, minus the lipstick, but that's only because of the packaging.  What did you get/are getting in your Birchbox this month?

Sign up here!

*Disclaimer:  This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment