Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Five Fave


I'm linking up with Jennifer at Mom's Got Mail for her Friday Fave Five Blog Hop.  This is the first time I'm doing this one.


Favorite in Fashion



Image Credit: Vans.com



I've been obsessed with these Perf Leather Slip- On shoes at the moment.  These have become trendy again and were actually hard to find when I bought them.  They were sold out on the actual Vans website, but you can buy them on there now.  They're so comfortable and look great with a lot of things.



Favorite in Beauty






I was lucky enough to purchase the LORAC Mega PRO Palette when it when on sale.  I don't believe this is available anymore, unfortunately.  This is my first LORAC palette and the shadows are so smooth and pigmented.



Favorite Book






I just finished Cinder earlier today and I love this book!  It's so good, and I plan on reviewing this soon.  It's a retelling of Cinderella.  Now, I must start the next book in the series, Scarlet.



Favorite Find



Image Credit: Vegetabowls


I love these bowls!  The grapefruit is an example of what they have, but they have many different fruit and vegetable bowls.  I know what I'm asking for, for Christmas!  You can find them here or here.



Favorite Subscription






Even though November just started, I'm pretty sure the Winter Fortune Cookie Soap Box will be my favorite subscription I'm getting this month.  That's because this box is based off "Christmas Vacation," my all-time favorite Christmas movie.  The names for these products are amazing and the descriptions hilarious.  If you haven't seen the movie (which would be surprising!), you won't get it, LOL.  I plan on posting about this box tomorrow.

What were your faves this week?

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check out Cinder, I've been looking for a new book. And Christmas Vacation is my all time favorite. I watched it last night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would of read Cinder in one sitting if I could, LOL.

      Delete