Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks

A pop of perfect color will be yours from sand to sundown.

This one is a Pouty Pop Crayon from POP Beauty.

Sun or city, guard your skin from spots and wrinkles with this instant summer fave!

This seems to be a deluxe-size version of COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer. I love rose-scented products.

Have fun finding the perfect beach-look with this gorgeous combination of California colors!
This next one is a BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample.


These two products are:
1.  Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray
2.  Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray.

I'm hoping to get the beach spray, but I will be happy with either one.


These products are:
1.  Benefit Benetint sample (the item in the email canceled subscribers received.)
2.  derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub
3.  Demeter Salt Air Perfume Oil Roll On
4.  Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai

Everyone will only get one of these four options, and it looks as though not everyone will get the Benetint like I thought.  I'm hoping to either receive the scrub or the perfume.


Last, but not least, is the sneak peek of the bag.  I love that this is hot pink and vinyl.  This will be a great little bag to put into my beach bag.  In fact, I actually do have a pink vinyl beach bag that looks just like this!

I'm really looking forward to this bag.  I love all the products that could be in it, so it's not possible for me to be disappointed with any combination!

2 comments: