Monday, July 1, 2013

Julep Maven Box: It Girl - July 2013

I seriously think that Glossybox can learn a thing or two from Julep.  I got Julep Maven's July box at the end of June.  I chose "It Girl again this month.

It Girl
I love these polishes!  I got Angela, Nadia, and Tracy.  Angela is probably not something I would wear in the summer because it is so dark.  It's a very dark, iridescent green and I love that.  Nadia is a nice golden nail polish that would be nice to wear during the summer, and Tracy is very nice sparkly blue.  That color can probably be worn any time of year. 

Extra
The extra this month is Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers.  I'm so happy I got this because I have been needing these.  I will be bringing these with me to Vegas tomorrow, it's around 120 degrees there right now.  This is good size pack too, containing 40 sheets.

Julep Maven is only $19.99/month!!
Invitation code: 16749656

No comments:

Post a Comment