Saturday, November 16, 2013

Le Metier de Beaute - November 2013

Before I get started, I would like to say that I'm way behind on blog posts, but I'm trying to catch up.

This month's box was another fantastic one, in my opinion.  I have loved everything I received so far and the value has well exceeded the subscription price overall so far.

First off, I would like to say, that I love the handwritten notes they add to each box every month.


Now to November's box...

November 2013 Le Metier de Beaute

This month I received:


Eye Lash Curler - $18

I already have about four eye lash curlers at the moment, but it doesn't hurt to have another one.  Right now, I use one that I bought from the drugstore, but I think this will quickly replace it.


Dualistic Eye Pencil in Tamarack - $36

I have several eye liners already, but I don't mind getting another one as long as it's not black! This shade is a dark brown color and it's great to use for more natural day looks.

'Peau Vierge' Lash Growth Serum - $95

I already have naturally really long lashes, but I'm still going to try this out to see if it works.

Total - $149!!

All these products are things that I will use and I'm very pleased with that.  I can't wait for December's box, and I'm hoping it will be extra special because of the holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely box! I'm sad I missed this sub this year. I hope they do it again next summer.

    ReplyDelete