Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks!

Sneak Peek #1

Multiple uses and multiple parties await this holiday!

It looks like everyone will be getting this product in their bag.  This is The One Stick by Be A Bombshell.  It can be used all over: eyes, lips, cheeks etc.   I hope they will be sending out different shades.

UPDATE: DECEMBER 3RD

Sneak Peek #2

We're looking forward to partying with one of these colorful trios!

These are eyeshadow trios from what looks like POP Beauty.  I'm not particularly excited about this, but it would be good for travel.

UPDATE: DECEMBER 4TH

Sneak Peek #3

Kick up the color and kick up your heels with one of many lovely lip shades!

Next, we will get either a NYX lipstick or a J Cat lip pencil.  I would rather get the lipstick over the lip pencil.  I'm pretty underwhelmed with this month's products so far.  Hopefully, there will be something more exciting coming our way.

UPDATE: DECEMBER 5TH

Sneak Peek #4

We're counting down to December's Glam Bag with two of these celebration-worthy products!

I have a feeling that everyone will get a pair of eyelashes since there are three different sets.   There are also two kinds of nail polishes, two perfumes, a brush, and something else I can't seem to figure out.  I'm assuming each person will get eyelashes/nail polish, eyelashes/perfume, and eyelashes/eye product?

This is the first month I can actually say that I'm not excited by anything and I'm usually easy to please.  Hopefully, I will feel different when I get to see what I'm getting and when I get my bag.

UPDATE: DECEMBER 6TH

Sneak Peek #5

Pop the bubbly and cue the confetti! You're invited to a month-long celebration with us and the December "Celebrate!" Glam Bag!

Here is the bag.  I like this one.

My ideal bag this month would consist of:

1. The One Stick in any usable shade.  Nothing too dramatic because then it wouldn't be that versatile.
2.  Either eyeshadow trio.
3. NYX lipstick, preferably not in a bright red since I have so many red lip colors right now.
4. The Demeter perfume and either one of the nail polishes or the eyeshadow brush, but I have a feeling that I will get eyelashes.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription where you receive 4-5 beauty products.  Sign up here for only $10/month!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds interesting! I hope that they'll send out a variety of colors.

    ReplyDelete