Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks!



This is exciting!  This month we will receive 6 items in our Glam Bag!  It looks like we will get 5 items plus an EM Cosmetics product.  I wasn't interested in buying any EM products because nothing looked remotely interesting and it's too expensive, but I will gladly try it out.  Just no black mascara, please...

Ipsy is only $10/month.  Sign up here!

UPDATE: NOVEMBER 1ST

Sneak Peek #1

You asked and we listened! To kick off "Glam It Up" month in style, every ipsy subscriber will be getting a glamorous goodie from this "em"spiring makeup line! Which product are you most excited to try?

It has already been established that we are getting a product from EM Cosmetics.  I was hoping for a different spoiler today...oh well.  These items seem to be a mascara, lipstick, eyeliner, and lip balm.  I would probably like the lip balm the most.  I have plenty of eyeliners and lipsticks, but I would take one of those over the mascara.

UPDATE: NOVEMBER 5TH

Sneak Peek #2

These lip products are perfect for your party clutch and, this month, you will be getting one of these undeniably glamorous shades!

These are lip crayons from Be A Bombshell.  I think I would rather have the pink shade because I would get more use out of that one.

Sneak Peek #3

A touch of color and a hint of sheen - a little dust of one of these and you'll be good to glow!

These may be Pixi bronzers?  That's something I would like.

UPDATE: NOVEMBER 8TH

Sneak Peek #4

Every toast you make will be a little more glamorous when you use one of these lovely shades to raise your glass.

These two items are Nailtini nail polishes.  I would like either color and can never have enough polish!

Sneak Peek #5

Get ready to sparkle like a diamond with one of these amazing products in your November Glam Bag!

These items have been identified as Kiss USA Ever EZ lashes (double pack), TRESemme hair spray, Cailyn Cosmetics Built-in-Sponge tip Mineral Eyeshadow, Glam glow, HSI Professional Argan Oil, and BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Sampler.

The only items I really hope I don't get are the fake lashes since mine are already naturally really long, the BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Sampler because I already have that palette, and the TRESemme because I already have two huge bottles of hair spray and I hardly ever use that type of product.

1 comment:

  1. I've unsubscribed to IPSY, but I'm very curious to see what the EM product will be.

    ReplyDelete