Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thursday Thoughts



I'm linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.

- My Boxycharm and Ipsy subscriptions have shipped!  I'm really liking what I will be getting in my Ipsy bag this month.  I can't wait to see the other items in my Boxycharm.  There is a post on the sneak peeks here.






- It's snowing outside and I'm not ready for this.  I was planning on doing some grocery shopping today, but now I don't want to leave the house.

- I wish I had plans for this weekend, but I don't.  Hopefully I can get some reading done.  I have about 100 books in my TBR pile to get through, and yet I still want to buy more! LOL, I have a problem.


This is the shortest, most boring "Thursday Thoughts" post I've ever done, LOL.  There isn't much going on at the moment...

4 comments:

  1. My book pile has gotten insane too and I still have more on my list for Christmas. LOL You can never have too many books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yes! There are so many more that I want, LOL.

      Delete
  2. What books are on your to read list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many, but the ones I want to read soon are Cress, Outlander, My True Love Gave to Me, and Winterspell.

      Delete